Thursday, December 28, 2006

* More About Emily

For years I've been concerned about our food supply and the fact that it is greatly depleted of the very nutrients that keep us healthy. I’ve tried to eat healthy and supplement my diet with quality vitamins, minerals, and herbs. Unfortunately, trying to stay healthy is expensive. My number one pet peeve is “only the wealthy can afford to be healthy”.
Although I’ve been interested in alternative medicine for some time, it wasn’t until my mom was diagnosed with lung cancer that I really started digging to find alternatives to the standard treatments for cancer of surgery, chemo, and radiation.
In my quest to help my mom I spent a lot of time researching and helping her implement the information I found. I discovered many positive alternatives that are posted here. With my mom’s permission, I have posted a short history of her health during her later life so that others might learn from her experiences and hopefully avoid some of the pit falls that overcame her.
My ultimate desire is for you to benefit from the research I’ve done and be more healthy and wise because of it. Please feel free to share your own stories about alternative health issues.

No comments: