Thursday, March 1, 2007

* Technical Advances in Meditation

I recently received an email from a newsletter I subscribe to that talked about a technology that instantly and gently puts you into deep states of meditation. Well, it instantly got my attention because I love technology and I love it when science finally catches up and scientifically proves and acknowledges the benefits of age old practices.

If you’re like me, you don’t have the time (or patience) to invest years of practice into trying to master the art of meditation. I've tried many times but my mind just races on, prohibiting me from experiencing any of the benefits. Well, now, you don’t have to.

Centerpointe Research Institute has created a proprietary audio technology called Holosync® that instantly (and gently) puts you into deep states of meditation (in fact, even deeper than those achieved by veteran Zen Monks), at the push of a button. You can check it out and get a FREE Holosync demo CD, and a FREE Special Report, at no risk. Just go to:
http://www.centerpointe.com/?aid=369045

This means that you can now start enjoying and profiting from all the recognized health benefits of deep meditation beginning the very first day you use it instead of waiting through years of hard practice.

I was totally amazed at the level of relaxation I acquired by just listening to the introduction CD. I can hardly wait to listen to the CDs each evening (the time I chose to listen, but you can work them into your schedule any time of the day). I am overjoyed with the possibilities and benefits that await me.

Here's just a "taste" of what The Holosync Solution can do for you…
1) It can allow you to effortlessly reach states of super-deep meditation--even the very first time you use it...
2) It can dramatically accelerate your mental, emotional, and spiritual growth, giving you the results you always THOUGHT you were supposed to get from meditation (but, if you're like most people, never really got)...
3) It creates healing of emotional traumas and self-imposed limitations forever, even for people who have been unsuccessful with other methods...
4) It actually slows the aging process by stimulating the production of many neurochemicals and other substances in the body that are associated with longevity, well-being, and better health...
5) It can dramatically raise your threshold for stress and cause stress-induced dysfunctional feelings and behaviors (including anger, depression, fear, anxiety, substance abuse, and many others) to fall away...
6) It can increase your self-awareness, inner peace, and happiness, as well as your ability to connect with other people and create successful relationships.

If you've tried meditation, or some of those other personal growth approaches that just didn’t deliver, or just want to go MUCH deeper, with faster results… or if you just want to grow and improve your life at an accelerated pace, I know you'll love The Holosync Solution.

You can get a FREE Holosync demo CD, a FREE Special Report, and a special offer to try The Holosync Solution program, at no risk, by going to: http://www.centerpointe.com/?aid=369045

No comments: